Lydia Jazmine music, photos and gym vid
28 NOV 2017 7:39 PM
Lydia Nabawanuka aka Lydia Jazmine is surely rocking the Ugandan Music Industry with her great voice. The 26-year-old RnB artist has very many hits to her name.
10. DRUM - Is her latest video with a very complicated theme, it's different from your usual Ugandan video. The song is a good and has been well received.
9. Nkubanja - Which means Owe is another video by #LJ. In the song, Jazmine tells her lover that there are places on her body he's not touched..
8. Same Way - This is arguably her best collaboration song that she did with George Kigozi aka Geosteady. It was released in Jan 2016 and throughout that year and part of 2017, it was still appearing on many playlists.
7. Omuntu - Loosely translated as a person is Lydia Jazmine's collaboration song with top female artist, Sheebah Karungi. In the song, they talk about the double standards of people.
6. Cherie - On listening to Cherie, it clearly brings out Lydia's vocal ability, it's no wonder she is representing Uganda the Coke Studio music show for a second time in a row.
5. Tukumbe - Which means 'Let's Match' was written by Geosteady an in the song, she promises to walk down the aisle with this lover of hers and spend the rest of her life with him.
Other songs by Lydia Jazmine include; Guno Omukwano, You Know, that she did with Raba Daba, Control by Spilla and Lydia Jazmine, Mwagala Biriyo and last, but not least, Tondekangawo.
On her body goals, Lydia Jazmine chooses this particular gyming exercise to work on her rounded butt and other co-curricular activities.
Tuesday, 08 December 2020
Modern Coast bus services hasd resumed with the Nairobi Kampala route after a long break
Wednesday, 24 June 2020
Big Eye threatens to sue the President over Shillings 270Million
Saturday, 20 June 2020
Buchaman arrested after disrupting a NEMA meeting
Thursday, 29 August 2019
Uganda Airlines is back to the skies
Sunday, 11 August 2019
Sheebah Karungi latest news