Several celebrities wishing John Blaq the very best on his birthday
The 'Obubadi' singer, John Blaq, turned 23 yesterday, Happy Belated Birthday!
Twenty three things about John Blaq;
1. 'Fire' was the first song by John Blaq and he performed it from Pool Nest in Kireka.
2. His manager is Musa Semwanga.
3. Makanika is his favorite song.
4. He claims to be single, but one of his girlfriends who is rumored to be pregnant was having issues with him over another girl who is pregnant
5. "I’m a Musoga and proud of being one. Don’t worry, I will be producing a song soon and it will be targeting the Lusoga market," John Blaq told one publication.
6. John Blaq started doing music after completing his A-level.
7. Obubadi video has 1.1million views on YouTube in 1 year
8. 'Tukwatagane' video has 1.4million views on YouTube in 10 months.
9. 'Tewelumya Mutwe' is his latest song.
10. His current ride is a Toyota Harrier.
11. His real name is John Kasadha.
12. Tukonectinge Brand Ambadassador.
13. Blaq is inspired by the late Moze Radio and he regrets the fact that he never met him.
14. He started his career in 2017.
15. Performances abroad include the following countries; South Sudan, UAE, and London.
17. Collaboration songs with; Sweet Love with Vinka, Program with Mosh Mavoko, VIP Jemo and DJ VxFaisal, Kyoyoya with Prince Omar and Daddy Andre, Replace Me with Sheebah and Grenade.
18 Hip Hop and Afro Beat is the genre of his songs.
19 Before doing music, John Blaq was a casual labourer with Azam Millers.
John Blaq performing at UMA Exhibition Hall during the Comedy Store night and on the right is the young version of John Blaq
You May Also Like