14 points Eddy Kenzo pens to Rema following their breakup. The two artists are blessed with one child and have been dating for five years.
Rema is in the hands of another man, married already after the two held the Muslim wedding known as Nikah. It is such a complicated matter that the degree of concealment had to be what you have witnessed so far.
It is all happening when Eddy Kenzo is in the US for the UNAA Causes and by the time he comes back, Rema who is heavily pregnant, according to inside sources will be officially settled in Dr. Sebunya's home as Mrs. Sebunya.
So much has happened in a short time for Eddy Kenzo who claims that he is still in love with Rema citing his meeting with her two weeks back, but lost for words after his baby mama decided to take the direction she took.
Just like Judith Babirye who released 'Buli Uzziah Affe' following her marriage woes, Kenzo has also hit the studio to release a song titled 'Bibawo' translated as Things Happen or Such is Life.
In his response to the separation news, Kenzo has blessed his baby mama and new lover and also asked her to take good care of his assets after taking out whatever she likes.
In his message, he says;
1. Rema and I are blessed with a daughter and that will not change which implies that we will still talk to each other.
2. Many are using this opportunity to bring me down musically and I can feel the forces, I wish you luck because I won't fight back, I don't have the guts and energy to do so.
3. I will not expose Rema in any way, irrespective of what we've been through for the sake of winning this battle, it is a big no.
4. We all want nice things in life and that is what we work for day and night, but as you can see, I've failed on this very nice thing however much I wanted it so bad.
5. Rema, I will protect you, will not hold any interviews on this matter, I will not prove myself right, it is only God who knows why our relationship failed in spite of efforts of trying to be the best couple.
6. Maama Aamaal, I wish you the best marriage and I pray that Dr. Sebunya loves you more than I did and if it happens, that will only mean one thing that my love for you was way to below what he is offering.
7. Rema, I love you, and this is what I told you in our last meeting two weeks back, I have been telling you the same thing and you very well know it, it should not come as a surprise that I have been telling you all along how much I love you, but maybe you never believed me. I repeat, I love you so much and that's why you will always be a part of my family.
8. Namakula, you know all my secrets, you still have custody of all our assets that include land, cars etc, please, feel free to take whatever you want as you go to your new home and what you don't want, I ask you to keep them for me to the time when I can get another person that I trust that much.
9. To all those who care to know, I am single and not searching and any rumors out there that I have other women out there is simply hogwash.
10. I congratulate you Dr. Sebunya. Love Rema to the fullest because you're the man of her dreams and the reason she made this big decision, she is living her dreams mashallah, May the almighty show you the way.
11. Aamaal is our daughter, I pray that you accord her the love like it will be to your children.
12. We've been together with Rema for five years through thick and thin, we've had so many issues the very reason why our relationship failed, but even then, I never raised up my hand to beat Rema for whatever reason, I never cheated on her, she found me with only one child, Mya Musuuza Mirembe which makes it 2 children for me including Aamaal.
13. Rema loves music, please support her. I am not perfect, but I have tried my level best by writing and producing music for her, songs that she will forever perform, I will be glad if you can also support her career, Good luck my brother.
14. Take Note: I am not your enemy and when we bump into each other, say Hi, these are worldly issues and they happen.