The secret behind Diamond Platnumz's 1 Billion YouTube views
By Michael Nampala 12 Jun 2020 03:05 PM EAT
It is one thing to have a YouTube account and it is another to have views something that most of our artists are working on. Eddy Kenzo was the first Ugandan artist to get over a million subscribers, but Diamond Platnumz who has 3.6M subscribers has celebrated yet another milestone, he has over 1Billion YouTube views.
One billion views for Diamond Platnumz's on YouTube
Diamond Platnumz's YouTube account has now over 1 billion views something that called for a celebration. Members of his Wasafi Crew surprised him with a one billion views cake that had a YouTube logo to celebrate the moment away.
The Jeje star thanked the fans for keeping it locked to his platforms.
YouTube is now the in thing more than ever before and the likes of Diamond Platnumz who have been putting it to good use are reaping big especially during these COVID-19 times where gatherings in large numbers are discouraged to avert the spread of the Coronavirus.
His YouTube channel has 3.69M subscribers.
What does Diamond Platnumz do to have over a billion views on YouTube?
First and foremost, Diamond Platnumz is a great dancer something that has done wonders for him, especially when it comes to YouTube views, as this does spice up his videos, but these are some of the reasons behind his 1billion YouTube views.
1. Audio lyrics - Once he releases an audio, it will be uploaded on YouTube along with the lyrics, in some instances with English translations as most of his music is in his local dialect, Swahili.
2. Behind the scenes- While the audio is fetching him some views, his team quickly embarks on shooting the video some scenes of which will still end up on his YouTube video.
3. Videos - Depending on how good the concept is, this could also make a difference in views to the extent that some of his songs have cloaked a million views in just one day.
4. Collaboration songs - Diamond Platnumz has done songs with the likes of Neyo, Rick Ross, Morgan Heritage, Omarion among others who have fans in millions if not billions.
Now that they have done videos with Diamond, their fans would equally be watching his videos by default as they will be shared on their respective platforms.
5. Love life - Diamond Platnumz has performed with his three baby mama's something that equally draws numbers, especially from the followers of his women. He did Utanipenda with Zari, Hamisa Mobetto was the video vixen on his Salome video and just recently, he did Gere with Tanasha Donna.
6. Filming all his performances - Most of his performances do appear on his YouTube channel not forgetting how creative the team behind him is if his Africa Day Benefit Concept perormance is anything to go by.
Diamond Platnumz's top video on YouTube has 93 Million views, implying that if he had nine other videos with the same views, that is all he could have required to make a billion views.
His latest song dubbed Quarantine of only 2 weeks has 6.5M views while Jeje, his latest single released 3 months back has 20M views.
Gere that he did with his now ex-lover, Tanasha Donna, also released 3 months back has 14M views.
Marry You that he did with Neyo has 42M views, Nana 63M views and Sikomi 42M views among others.
In total, he has 84 videos on his YouTube channel with the latest being his mini YouTube 1 billion views celebration.
How do you access the total number of your YouTube views?
Go to YouTube, click your channel and then click the about section, you will see your stats clearly detailing your total views and when you joined YouTube.
Click the about section for the total views
Zari wondered how one who is not fending for his children could put a smile on others, he branded him a clown.