Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye kicks off on DSTV channel 198
By Michael Nampala 24 July 2021 11:17pm EAT
Reality TV show lovers are in for yet another treat as season 6 of Big Brother Naija kicks off. Big Brother Shine Ya Eye it is. The launch night had the usual suspect Ebuka as the show host. who introduced the 11 male housmates. The female housemates will join the house on the second day.
All the first 11 housemates in the house were male housemates - Boma, Saga, Yousef, Pere, White Money, Niyi, Yerinis, Jay Paul and Emmanuel, Samme, Cross
1. BOMA hit the stage clad in his shiny green blazer and white sneakers, he has been a model for the last 10 years, he is single and ready to mingle.
2. SAGA from Lagos State is an Engineer and a fitness trainer. Asked to explain his SAGA name and Okusaga is his surname. He wants to dump engineering for entertainment and that was the reason he was in Biggie's house.
3. YOUSEF, a teacher by profession, was the third housemate to enter the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye house. He was all casually dressed as opposed to the first two housemates. His mission in the game is the big cheque though he will be one to look out for when it comes to love.
4. PERE who loves to work out and loves board games was the fourth housemate to the house, he adds that they call him a drama king. He came dressed in an African outfit. He is also an actor and he is into real estate too. He brings some spontaneity to the house.
There was a musical break from Ladipoe, a Nigerian musician, who hit the stage to do his 'Feeling' song on which he featured Buju.
Big Brother Naija season 6 is proudly sponsored by Abeg as the headline sponsor while PATRICIA is the associate sponsor.
As we wait to see what Biggie has for us, and most especially the hot female housemates the blue room and the red room, the Head of the House lounge and the Executive Lounge are some of the highlights for season six.
5. WHITE MONEY - Came in with a lot of swagg, he is a businessman who sells shoes. He has a strong Naija accent. He went on his knees on getting into the house.
6. NIYI - Happily married was the first housemate in the house clad in a suit and necktie. He plays basketball, has an events company in Capetown and he is in the house to have fun and he has one child.
7. YERINS - He came on stage in his red styled up court on tight black jeans. He is a medical doctor and his random thought was about flies...
8. JAY PAUL - He does not take life too seriously, he will entertain you from beginning to the end. He hit the stage casually dressed too with some very nice dance strokes. He acts, sings and runs a small company, he is also a TV entertainer and Saturday nights should be his biggest nights in the house.
9. EMMANUEL, 24 years old, he loves modeling and shopping and learning new culture. He loves working out. He hit the stage in some black outfit. He joins White Money on the bearded list of male housemates, he is single.
10. SAMME - His strategy is to talk throughout the 90 days. He is a student doing guidance and counselling. He is going to be himself and will enjoy himself.
11. CROSS - He is spontaneous and creative, he loves pretty women and he loves it when women fight for him. His grabber statement is whatever you do, do good. He came on stage clad in a maroon suit and what looked like push in sandals. He loves aerobics and working out.
The female housemates will join the house tomorrow, so the male housemates will spend the first night all by themselves. Biggie only opened the executive lounge for just one hour and warned that their other rooms and facilities will be open the next day when the female housemates join the house.