The Big Brother Amplified game has started and this time round it started off by unveiling half of the housmates two days before the show. However, as the show progressed more housemates were revealed as we will break them down for you.
- Vimbai Mutinhiri from Zimbabwe was the first one to hit the stage and when asked what she was going to do; she simply said that is between her and her God.
- Ernest Wasake from Uganda hit the stage next. It was the first time learning about this Ugandan representative as Sharon had been unveiled before. He came smartly tacked in his single breasted suit with a double vent. Grace Nakimera's track was played as he came on stage.
- Hanni from Ethiopia cam on next. This is one of the housemates who had been introduced earlier so we expected her.
- Mumba Mwaka from Zambia was the next housemate.
- Miss P from Botswana who said that she will be missing her watch, church and computer for three months.
- Zuane Michael from Mozambique hit the stage casually dressed.
- Vina Longpet from Nigeria followed.
- Lotus Kyamba from Tanzania hit the stage though IK was very quick to notice her trademark with was the nose ring. This was one fell as she was joining other housemates. It is not clear whether the shoe or the floor caused this.
- Nic Wangondu from Kenya came in dancing and was very quick a t letting everyone know how he was single but IK did not buy any of that and just branded him a player.
- Bernardina Buys from Namibia followed.
- Young achiever Weza Solunga from Angola came in style as she was clad in a short dress or rather top without a bottom. Our boy Ernest was quick at noticing this one and did not waste any time, he planted a hot peck on her.
- Luclay Misoya from South Africa hit the stage and when asked what his strategy was; he said he was representing all hustlers in Africa.
- Our Gal who is being referred to as Sharon O in the house came on stage next dancing to the Obsession track 'Jangu' for which she is a member. She said her strategy will be Music Dance and Drama (MDD). She later added that she will not loose her dignity for money. We will be watching that! Meanwhile, she beats all the gals so far.
- Felicia Susan Ngoma from Malawi hit the stage
- Zeus Bantsi from Botswana who happens to bea professional rapper hit the stage. He even did some rap before he joined other housemates.
- Kim Musoda from Zambia followed and on asking her what strategy she could use to stay in the house, she simply said she will be her lovely self.
- Millicent Mugadi from Kenya followed though what amused most people was when she said that she will not mind people using her to get what she wants.
- Nkuli Ngquola from South Africa Africa hit the stage and on her back was a large tattoo of an African map.
- The 37 year old CEO from Ghana hit the stage next. Confidence Haugen from Ghana actually hit IK with her nice scent.
- Jossy Ailonga from Namibia came on stage walking with a swagger on the Big Brother Amplified stage.
- Bhoke Egina came on next and on her own words she says 'She will not have sex for money'
- Daniel Kassa from Ethiopia hit the stage next.
- Wendall Parson from Zimbabwe a pilot who was aksed which strategy, the pilot simply said, ''If it's fun, then he will take it to another level"
- Unemployed Karen Igho from Nigeria came on next. She had a pin on her face and when asked how many of those she had, she said two but one of them was below her navel and she almost showed before IK stopped her.
- Lomwe Namali came on next.
- Alex Biney was the last to come on stage with folded jeans very typical of free style. He said that if he got the money then he will take his family to Jamaica.
Busta Rhymes brought the show down with Break your Neck followed by Look at me now. The housemates were then told to get to the house and trust Sharon O she was the first one to get to the house.
Meanwhile, as you have noticed the housemates are very many and therefore not the real housemates. They will be undergoing several tasks that will be aimed at eliminating them, to a small number that will be heading for the competitive leg.