It's 21 days to the end of the show and 8 housemates are still in the house, though Nigeria has an upper hand with two housemates. East Africa still has a chance with Feza but not a very strong one after she emerged with the highest nominations this morning closed followed by Ethiopia's Bimp.
All that is left is for this week's HoH, Beverly Ada Osu to play her save and replace role, but it's unlikely that Feza will be saved. Below is how the housemates nominated and the reasons behind their choices.
Ethiopia's Bimp nominated:
- Elikem they do not get along
- Dilish - I feel she is a threat to my game
Elikem from Ghana nominated:
- Feza - She switched on her character towards me.
Cleo from Zambia Nominated:
Feza from Tanzania nominated:
- Elikem because he will survive and he is one of the people who are enhappy that she stayed yesterday
- Cleo - because she can't trust her.
Melvin from Nigeria nominated:
- Beverly - she is HoH so she is going nowhere.
- Feza - We're not as close as we used to be before.
Dilish from Namibia Nominated:
- Feza - She has lost focus in the game and failed to keep up appearance.
- Bimp - Nothing personal but he stands a chance of being saved by Beverly if his name appears tonight.
Rasta Angelo from South Africa nominated:
- Cleo - I feel that she is playing the game very well and that is competition.
- Bimp - Dude knows what he is doing and he is very strong because Bassey and Zulu are behind him.
Beverly (This week's Head of House) from Nigeria Nominated:
- Cleo - She is my friend but my competition too. We are too alike, so one has to go for the other to stay.
- Dilish - She is too picky.