Friday, August 31 2012
According to Bebe Cool, he's been experiencing heart rhythm disorders and nightmares since the time of the shooting to date. The worst was when he got a mild heart attack in his hotel room in Canada recently.
Going forward, he has cancelled his US Concerts as part of the efforts to reduce his workload and travel plans by his doctors. The 'Akamwako' star no longer uses a lot of energy to jump on stage like he used to.
Last year, he launched his Minzani album on 7-Oct-2011 but now he says that his fans should wait for his latest launch in early November depending on what the doctors advise.
Two weeks back, Moses Ssali aka Bebe Cool was in court over a case in which he is claiming for Shs2.9bn in compensation for the 2010 shooting by a police officer. High Court Judge Benjamin Kabiito advised him to reduce on the amount as they try to settle the matter out of court between now and March next year.
The state attorney told court of how government had paid Shs247m for his specialized treatment in the United States as part of the compensation, but Bebe interjected and told court that the money in question was given to him by President Museveni for his medical and travel expenses in the US.
Talking to snoops early in the week, Bebe revealed how he was chocking on huge debts amounting to over Shs300m from only two cases, Prosco Entertainment who had given him Over 40m and an Arua based promoter who paid him over Shs280m for an eleven day tour.
In his view, Shs 2.9bn is nothing compared to what he's been subjected to in the 18 months he was down.
Zari leaves Diamond Platnumz's house enters her new pad
Bebe Cool's advice to Sheila Gashumba puts a smile on her face
Kenzo's ex-lover, Rema Namakula, holds first-ever Introduction shower