Tuesday, May 14 2013
1. She was found with drugs at Narita Airport in Japan after she had traveled for a music show in Tokyo.
2. Iryn was arrested on May 03, 2013 after she was found with illicit drugs on arrival and she has since been shifted from Narita police station to Chiba Prefecture near Tokyo.
3. She will know her fate on May 25, 2013 as to whether to be charged or deported. The good news is, she could be deported or told not to go back to Japan for a period of up to 5 years or less being a first time offender.
4. Iryn's promoter who was to receive her in Tokyo flew to Uganda on learning that she had been detained, but he says, this particular travel had long been planned. Questions are now being raised, why send for foodstuffs from Uganda when you knew that you were traveling to Uganda that soon!
5. Iryn's manager (Thadeus), and the Japanese promoter (Kim Euno) are all claiming not to know about the illicit drugs, but even if they knew, would they admit.
6. Iryn has two lawyers, One that was given to her by the Japanese authorities and another, Yuko Matsumoto who has been hired by her Ugandan promoter, Balaam Barugahare at Shs52m.
7. "She will come out because she is innocent; she did not know she was carrying illegal drugs," Iryn's Japanese lawyer, Matsumoto said and appealed to her fans, friends and family to be patient.
8. According to Matsumoto in a message she sent to Thadeus and Barugahara, she says that Iryn is very tired and weak but the lawyer adds that she will be fine.
9. Hakim Tumwesigye aka Kim Ueno is required to testify and explain how he got the bag containing illicit drugs.
10. The 'Save Iryn Project' has been opened to get advice, share information and raise funds from well wishers.
Their daughter turned 7, a few days back.
During the interview, MC Kats caught up with his baby mama on a number of issues ranging from her Extended Play that she will be releasing soon, the two collaboration songs that King Saha agreed to work on with Fille.
Asked what the magic was, and Hellen was like and that is nothing, he is capable of a lot more.
"I have two children, Ata and Ark, with my Heaven sent Anwar, we have been together for five years. I am a good person and my hubby is the only one in this world, he was made for me and by the way, that is nothing compared to the things he has done."
In a Snapchat post decorated with green snakes emojis, God's Plan who is currently in the UK has revealed how the 'Bango' singer ended up dating his then girlfriend Sheilah Gashumba.
"He used to come to my apartment to chill, drink and eat food..."
Not long back, when Zari was explaining how she hit the rocks with King Bae, who turned out to be romance scammer, she said that it is not about money when it comes to dating her, so even the not so loaded guys were welcome to give it a try, but looking at her new lover, GK Choppa, he seems to be wearing two faces, in him you see a combination of her late hubby and Diamond Platnumz.