Wednesday, July 09 2014
Charles Odongtho, the NTV Newsnight moderator has been replaced by Maurice Mugisha. Charles had kind of caught up with motor mouthed 'Old Man of the Clan', Andrew Mwenda, the CEO of the Independent Magazine, but that might not be the case for now as he explains below;
"Guys I feel so uncomfortable sitting on the truth once a matter I know about has been asked of me to clarify. so without saying too much let me say that yes since last week am off the Newsnight show until certain disagreements between Andrew Mwenda and I as the moderator are sorted out."
"Mwenda stormed out of the studio during a recording protesting and threw off the recording mic insisting that he would never return to the show as long as am the one moderating it. He says I over interrupt his flow of argument and that I don't give him opportunity to freely talk...The rest you can ask him or NTV."
"But management is working on resolving the matter for the good of the show...and thanks for always watching and for the unending feedback!"
Tonight, the topic was about the State House employees with an annual wage bill of billions per staff member. Mwenda said that this could be seen by anyone as an error though, NTV and New Vision were at fault to go ahead and publish the figures minus cross checking with the affected parties.
Bobi Wine, Barbie and son dazzle in traditional wear
I will spend the rest of my life with King Bae-Zari Hassan
Tanasha Donna releases her song dubbed Radio ft Barak Jacuzzi